Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pre-nup at The Greenery

I want everything to be finished before the big day. I want to be stress free during our day! So as early as May I want to finish our pre-nup. Well besides the fact that I want our pre-nup to be somewhere outdoor and come June or July I know the weather will be unpredictable. Anyway..after so many re-scheduling...we finally pushed through with our pre-nup last June 13 at The Greenery in Bulacan. This place is so beautiful that even if it was so far..Louie still gave in to my wish.. awwww...thank you!! Anyway, we just picked up Mart (our photographer from Funshots) and Carson (our friend who will be taking photos as well..for free!!).

We arrived around 2:30 I think..we payed the fee..it was 2500 for 4hours. I had to change clothes and put on my make-up fast because there will be a wedding at 4pm. We planned on taking pictures first near the main building so that when the wedding guests arrived, we can move on to our next location. So here's a sample of our pre-nup pictures taken by our friend Carson...for more pictures visit his multiply account. The link is under Carson's site in Our angels tab. Pictures from Mart will just have to follow, I haven't copied it yet.

This was the first shot taken. We still did not know how to pose!!


I loved this train!! It's super cute!!




Would you believe that's a restroom behind us??

Welcome to our home!!
I love this shot!
balloons..balloons...balloons...
We caught the moon!!!
Thanks carson!! You're the best!!

1 comment:

  1. really nice location... we also had our prenup at the greenery.

    ReplyDelete

Countdown to Louie and Joyce's Big Day