Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gown inspiration

I've searched hundreds of sites to look for my wedding gown. I've always known that I wanted a tube top,
with a ballgown skirt. But finding the right one was the tricky part. And then I stumbled on this....


I knew that I wanted that gown right away..but I had to find another gown because this gown was a bit
expensive and if the seamstress is not used to making this kind of gown (puffy skirt) it wouldn't turn out right.

So I searched..again and again..and then I found it..more simple..but still beautiful..and more easier to make.



I'll just be changing the top to a tube top..and the back won't be as revealing as that in the picture.
I really love the lace peeping at the bottom!!

Here's the gown for my maid of honor and matron of honor..



Our motiff is green and gold.. so for the gown it will be like moss green and the sash will be gold.

For the secondary sponsors, I've just changed it a little..but still the gown will be green and the sash will be gold.



And of course for our little angels.. a white dress with green and gold sash with little beads...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown to Louie and Joyce's Big Day