Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Symbol of Love

I just want to share our beautiful wedding rings from Goldenhills... I wanted our ring to be special since we are going to wear it for the rest of our lives..and when I saw this ring I knew I need to have it..
I first saw the rings during the wedding fair at Trinoma..I said to Louie that we wouldn't rush into anything. We were set to go to another fair in Megamall and if I see the rings there then I'm going to buy it.
Then when we arrived in Megamall we first looked at the stall of Goldenhills. Sad to say, the ring was not there. I guess it's not for us...so we moved on to look at the other stalls. We kept passing by goldenhills..and the staff at goldenhills keep on persuading me to buy the ring..
Well...we ended up buying the ring even if it wasn't there. The goldenhills staff had to make a call to their trinoma branch to ask the details of the ring.
We're going to remove the diamonds on Louie's ring..but of course I'll keep mine. We haven't thought of what we will engrave in them...any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown to Louie and Joyce's Big Day